Boottocht Maastricht - Luik
From 10.00 till 17.30 hrs, including 2,5 hour freetime in Liège
A day-trip to the famous Belgian city of liège, where the quintessential flea-market is held each Sunday. The boat trip passes through the Ternaaien lock where the vessel has to negotiate a height difference of 15 meters.
• LUNCH PACKAGE Volwassenen € 15,25 - Kinderen € 9,50
- Coffee with Limburg fruit pie
- An extensive lunch dish consisting of; seasonal soup with baguette, salad, various types of cheese / meat fillings with slices of rustic farmhouse bread.
For the children: bread roll with deep-fried sausage, a softdrink and potato chips or an ice cream.
• TAPAS PACKAGE
- You can extend the lunch package with a delicious tapas board during the return trip
- Tapas board (for 2 people) € 12.95
Would you prefer to order something from the card? Look here for our lunch card on board.
It is necessary to make a reservation for this boat trip
|Vertrek Maastricht:||10.00 uur||Aankomst Luik||12.30 uur|
|Vertrek Luik:||15.00 uur||Aankomst Maastricht||17.30 uur|
|Children (4-12 years)||€ 16,25|
One-way child 4 to 12 years € 10,00
An extra departure outside our timetable is possible for groups of 45 people or more.
Expand your boat trip in advance with the below listed possibilities, at these special rates