Boat trip Maastricht - Liège
From 10.00 till 17.30 hrs, including 2,5 hour freetime in Liège
A day-trip to the famous Belgian city of liège, where the quintessential flea-market is held each Sunday. The boat trip passes through the Ternaaien lock where the vessel has to negotiate a height difference of 15 meters.
• LUNCH PACKAGE Volwassenen € 15,25 - Kinderen € 9,50
- Coffee with Limburg fruit pie
- An extensive lunch dish consisting of; seasonal soup with baguette, salad, various types of cheese / meat fillings with slices of rustic farmhouse bread.
For the children: bread roll with deep-fried sausage, a softdrink and potato chips or an ice cream.
• TAPAS PACKAGE
- You can extend the lunch package with a delicious tapas board during the return trip
- Tapas board (for 2 people) € 12.95
Would you prefer to order something from the card? Look here for our lunch card on board.
NEW! BOAT & BIKE
Take your bike to Liège and cycle your own route back. Of course you can also cycle to Liège and take the boat back to Maastricht. We request a surcharge of € 5 per bicycle for the bicycle.
This option is only available if our passenger ship mps Geulvallei or mps Scheldevallei provides the shipping to Liège. It is known about 2 weeks before departure which ship will sail to Liège. You can always inquire by telephone on 0031 (0) 43 351 53 00 or by filling in the reservation form below.
It is necessary to make a reservation for this boat trip
|Departure Maastricht:||10.00 uur||Arrival Liège||12.30 uur|
|Departure Luik:||15.00 uur||Arrival Maastricht||17.30 uur|
|Children (4-12 years)||€ 16,25|
One way trip children (4 till 12 years) € 10,00
Expand your boat trip in advance with the below listed possibilities, at these special rates